Sunday, January 25, 2009

What I Really Want

What I Really Want

I think we female humans spend an inordinate amount of time trying to decide what we want out of life and love and ourselves.
So let me tell you what I want, what I really, really want (thanks, Spice Girls, I'll take it from here.)

What I Want: Life

I want Joy. I want unmitigated joy.
I want Laughter.
I want a feeling of security.
I want to see my family and my friends more.
I want a feeling of peace, moment to moment.
I want time to read.
I want to paint.
I want to be in love.
I want to be solvent.
I want company.
I want less clutter.
I want enough food.
I want enough.

What I Want: Love

I want someone to be sure of.
I want someone to depend on.
I want someone to support me!
I want someone to have my back.
I want someone in my DAILY LIFE!
I want someone who wants to be with me.
I want someone who smiles at me across the room apropos of nothing, just because looking at me makes him or her smile with joy.
I want someone who wants to be a PARTNER, not take advantage of me.
I want someone with a libido, who wants ME.
I want someone who can make conversation about anything or nothing.
I want someone who can cook better than me.
I want someone who actually LIKES children.
I want someone who thinks I am beautiful and smart and sexy.
I want someone who laughs.
I want someone who is nice to me and my daughter, and people in general.
I want someone kind and able to think about others, as well as take care of him/herself.
I want someone with emotions s/he will share.

What I Want: Myself

I want to fret about money less. MUCH less.
I want to be glad to wake up every day.
I want to laugh more.
I want to go to the ocean.
I want to be less worried about what people think.
I want to laugh out loud, even in public, and not care.
I want to enjoy what I do.
I want to be who I am, not what surrounds me.
I want to live honestly, with humor and peace and honor and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment