Friday, February 13, 2009

WHOOHOO ME!


I am SO giving myself BIG KUDOS in my own blog today!

I am so proud of myself, even though I bitch about it...


It's amazing, it's stupendous, it's life-changing!...


Yes, IT IS TRUE!...



I am drinking SO MUCH MORE WATER, it is shocking to me!


I started at the beginning of the month, deciding I had to take all my vitamins, pills, etc. with water from then on out. (And I have daily meds and vitamins, so, that was a good place to start.)




Then last week, I decided I had to drink a big ole cup of water between my Cherry Pepsis at work.

No matter what.




One day this week, I actually drank more water than Pepsi.


I can see a difference already...my skin's better. I sleep better.






Of course, I also have to pee all the damn time,

but that's just how it is when your body gets healthy, I guess.



I'm 39 and 10/12ths years old...and I am finally drinking water.




I feel like such a Water Goddess...








And I'm sure I will eventually start LIKING drinking water...right?


2 comments:

  1. I have trouble getting enough water. :woot to you though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to force myself...I see now why my grandma tricked us by calling it Vanilla KoolAid and not letting us get it for ourselves...I wish I had a way to trick myself!

    ReplyDelete