Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dichotomy of Me



I am a puzzle...wrapped up in an enigma blahblahblah...


  • I am right-handed...and I play pool left-handed.
  • I am very learned in grammar...and I make up words.
  • I am very grounded...but I daydream constantly.
    I love all animals...but I truly hate my daughter's cat.
  • I love tattoos...but I have none.
  • I have solid self-esteem...but I dislike most pictures of myself.
  • I have an artistic, non-linear, free-for-all personality...but when my mind is frazzled and confused, I do Find-A-Word puzzles in a strict, methodical, regimented way.
  • I adore makeup...but I do not wear it very often.
  • I love seeing movies in the theater...but I only go if someone else takes me.
  • I have a positive outlook...but sometimes I am absolutely certain that the world is both already in hell and positively irredeemable.
  • I love the beach, even in winter...but I rarely go.
  • I am proud of my life, but also prone to POFFs: Profound Overwhelming Feelings of Failure.






























No comments:

Post a Comment